Wednesday, August 21, 2013

44. i've got that summertime sadness




jacket: Forever 21 (similar) // top: H&M // *skirt: c/o Oasap // necklace: Jewelmint // bracelet: Francesca's // shoes: Charles by Charles David
*This skirt was picked out by me and given to me through the Oasap Fashion Bloggers Program.
Please read my full disclaimer here.


I can't believe that I start school next Monday--this summer has flown by. From interning in Baltimore, to studying fashion journalism in New York, to making memories with my friends in the Nasty Nati, it has truly been an amazing three months, and I'm sad to see it ending.
 On the plus side, I'm starting my senior year of high school, which I'm incredibly excited about (especially pumped for the second half of the year, after college apps are signed, sealed, and delivered)! And, of course, I'm quite ready for fall, which is my favorite season, mostly due to the fashion and perfect bonfire weather.

Also, about this post's title: this song is fab (I'm kind of, sort of, completely obsessed with Lana right now)


Happy school-time everybody!

16 comments:

  1. love the skirt :) would you like to follow eachother?

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look super cute:) love that floral skirt!
    btw. love lana del rey <3

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hahaha I'm obsessed with Lana xx

      Delete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit.. Great for school. And I love Lana, too!:)

    www.talarobinos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MISS YOU!! I've got that summertime kind of sadness too except it's from Fashion U withdrawal...

    xx Victoria

    www.Folio-V.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww miss you too!!! Post-NYC depression is definitely occurring right now
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Nice neck piece... and also luv the boots!
    http://www.linoperros.com/categories/cufflink/cid-CU00073758.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Minimalist design and simple flora - does best in the spring time. Very plush and gentle but still gives the positive vibes.

    You could play with a little bit of decent pure leather - the quality of which is it learns the physique of the owner and adjusts - http://bit.ly/K1dacv

    Unique designer leather jackets for women and on sale - http://bit.ly/K1dacv

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is very good out fit and you look nice in this dress

    ReplyDelete
  11. After reading this post, I have became fan of your blog. I am looking forward to get more information from you. Thank you. online thrift store canada

    ReplyDelete