Friday, November 1, 2013

a new voyage

I have a big announcement!
While I will always treasure this blog and will keep it alive in cyberspace, I have created a new fashion blog that I feel fits my ever-evolving style better. 

Send me some love at

UPDATE (7/20/15): I've got a new blog name with a new URL--follow me at

This isn't goodbye, just the start of my new voyage--a voyage en vogue.


  1. Good luck doll ! would you like to follow each other :) xx

  2. great photo!! i follow you,can you follow me back? thanks!

  3. I love your blog

  4. I am addicted to your blog! Great Post! Looking forward to get more information from you. I have an older home with so many ideas in my head, but I also have 2 little ones that make doing things difficult. So for now I will decorate vicariously through you! mens wigs canada

  5. Great post!)I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo

  6. you have such an adorable little blog!! Now following <3 Stop by here,